Is Colon Cleansing Needed?
Today's drug companies and those health sites which are funded by them would like us to think that we don't need to colon cleanse. They would rather have us stuff our selves with medications which puts money into their pockets. Colon cleansing (Enemas) are very well known in the health industry, colon cleansing goes back to 1500BC and has even been practiced by our grandparents and great-grandparents. Doing a colon cleanse once every few years is in my opinion one of the best things we can do for our body and our health.
Colon Cleansing History
Colon cleansing has been around for hundreds of years. Enemas have been recorded as early as 1500BC, clearly noted in an Egyptian medical document called the "Eber Papyrus". During the American early times Colon Cleansing was commonly used to help maintain healthy lifestyles and to stave off disease. As an example, before the departure of Lewis and Clarke a well known doctor advised them about using enemas in case of fever or any other illness. Our grandparents and great-grandparents were common users of enemas as a widely accepted procedure for curing and preventing illness.
Difference Between Enemas and Colon Cleansing
The only real difference between an enema and colon cleansing is the way they are administered, they both have the same effect on the body and are both equally good.
- Dr. Natura Colonix
- Dual Action Cleanse
- The Ultimate Colon Cleanse
- Super Colon Cleanse
- Almighty Cleanse
- Ultimate Colon Cleanse
- Colon Clenz
- Ever Cleanse
- Mega Cleanse
- New Colon Sweep
- Colon xR
- Blessed Herbs
- Native Remedies
- Healthy Choice Natural
- Bowtrol Probiotic
- Bowtrol Control
Colon Cleansing Community Forum Topics
Colon Cleansing Articles
- Colon Clenz Colon Cleanser
- Super Colon Cleanse
- The Ultimate Cleanse Colon Cleanser
- Oxy-Powder Colon Cleanser
- Dual Action Cleanse Colon Cleanser
- Colpurin Internal Detoxification
- Bowtrol Colon Cleanse - Review
- Doing a Colon Cleanse the Proper & Safe Way
- Colon Cure Review - A Real Deal or Scam?
- A Crazy Body Detox Thought, Or Is It?
- EverCleanse - Real Deal or A Scam?
- Length of time it takes to fully cleanse your system