Toenail Fungus: Fungal infections are very common on both fingernails and toenails. Fungus is a living organism that thrives in dark damp environments such as under and around nails, but is more common on feet because they are usually a more accommodating enviornment than hands. In severe conditions nails can have yellowish or blackish discoloration, they may thicken, become brittle over time, and may even shed. It can be embarrassing, disfiguring, and at times very painful. Other names for nail fungus are : Onychomicosis of the nail plate and Tinea of the nail.
Toenail Fungus Articles
- Harvard Law School Graduate Creates Cure For Nail Fungus
- NovaBay's Promising New Nail Fungus Treatment
- New Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Best Nail Fungus Medicine
- Do You Suffer from Nail Fungi?
- Looking for an Effective Onychomycosis Treatment?
- Do You Need Nail Fungus Medication?
- Are You Looking for Effective Nail Fungus Remedies?
- A Cure for Toenail Fungus?
- Best Toenail Fungus Treatment?