Teeth Health: Teeth play very important roles in our lives. The first, of course, being the ability to properly chew our food which helps prevent excessive weight gain and stomach problems. The other, almost just as important to us, is the esthetic role. Having nice healthy teeth means having a beautiful and inviting smile. Often, people with bad teeth avoid social situations or feel uncomfortable smiling with open mouth, or laughing without a hand over their mouth. Also, unhealthy teeth, aside from being very painful, can lead to more serious health problems such as bone loss and heart disease.
- Gum Disease Increases Risk Of Alzheimers Disease
- Pregnant Women with Gum Disease at Higher Risk of Premature Delivery
- Proper Oral Hygiene Reduces the Risk of Dementia
- What causes sensitive teeth?
- Which Teeth Whitening Producst Get the Best Results?
- Is Teeth Bleaching the Answer to a Whiter Smile?
- What is the Best Way to Get Whiter Teeth?
- Teeth Whitening: What Really Works?
- Is AltaWhite Worth Trying?
- Can NutraBrite Get Your Teeth White?
- Free Teeth Whitener?