Top Product | Other Products
The Different Types of Hair Loss
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Most people lose 50 to 100 hairs in an average day. However, since there are about 100,000 hairs in a typical scalp, this does not cause noticeable thinning. If hair loss occurs along with redness or scaling or if there are patches of excessive hair loss or the hair loss is accelerating then you should consult a doctor. Full Story >>
Hair Loss Community Forum Topics
Hair Loss Articles
- Best Foods to Help Prevent Hair Loss
- Genetic Test for Hair Loss
- Hair Loss Treatment Options for Women
- Do Lasers Work for Regrowing Hair?
- Which Hair Loss Solutions are the Most Effective?
- Which Hair Loss Remedies Really Work?
- What Are the Best Hair Loss Products?
- Best Hair Loss Treatment for Women
- Hair Loss: What Can You Do About It?
- Treating Hair Loss With Medications
- Treating Hair Loss Before It Begins
- The Answer To: Why Am I Balding?