Acnezine Acne Treatment
Whether you are a teenager or an adult, male or female, acne can leave more than just physical scars. It can prevent someone from leading a full life, prevent them from meeting that special someone, or even prevent them from advancing in their careers.
For those who suffer from acne, Acnezine is now available, and is referred to as the most effective treatment for acne today. Unlike competing products, it is all natural, and its ingredients are safe. As a result, there is no need for a prescription.
Acnezine works quickly and effectively to eliminate spots, pimples and blackheads. No longer will you have to suffer from the embarrassment of acne. You will feel like a new person, and people will look at you in a new more favorable light. You might even find yourself turning down dates, because you're already booked up.
Now you can purchase Acnezine with a 100% money back guarantee, so now is the time to goodbye to your acne for good!
- Works for teenagers and adults suffering from mild to moderate facial or body acnes.
- Eliminates spots, redness, pimples, plus blackheads and whiteheads.
- Prevents and treat acnes breakouts and clears existing skin.
- Fast and effective acne treatment from the inside out.
WHAT IS ACNE?
Acne is one of the most common of all skin problems. It affects most teenagers and some adults. Acne shows up as whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and deep bumps that look like boils. Acne most commonly occurs on the face but can also appear on the, back, chest, and shoulders. It is estimated that as many as 80% of people between 12 to 30 years of age suffer from acne. While in most people, acnes clear up after few years, many suffer from permanent scarring of the skin.
WHAT CAUSES ACNE ?
During puberty rising hormone levels cause the sebaceous oil glands of the skin to get bigger. It is activated by male type hormones found in both males and females. The sebaceous glands secrete an oily substances called sebum which empties onto the skin's surface through hair follicles. The cells shed more rapidly and stick together , plugging the opening of the hair follicle , resulting in whiteheads. When whiteheads are exposed to air they form blackheads. Also the mixture of oil and cells helps the bacteria, especially propionibacterium acnes ( P. Acnes ), to grow and become virulent. The increased pressure within the clogged follicle causes the wall of the follicle to rupture.
WHAT TO AVOID
- Some cosmetic can trigger acne by causing acne to flare without causing blackheads. Oil-free cosmetics are recommended, but some people react even to these. Non- comedogenic, or Non- acnegenic cometics are also available.
- Avoid over cleansing
- Do not scrub or rub your skin excessively
- Sweating appears to worsen acne
- Squeezing could aggravate your acne and increase the risk of spreading and increase the risk of spreading infection and acne scarring
100% Success Rate
View All Results