Activive Reviews & Consumer Ratings
75% Success Rate
6 Positive and 2 Negative
Lies, damn lies, and Activive - Analysis of Activive web site discloses false claims and misleading information.
1. This product DOES NOT use any form of Nano-technology. This is a lie. Nano-technology refers to a spcific very small size of treatment particle (1 to 10 Nanometers) - Activive is merely a mix of common herbs and drugs mixed together.
2. Activive has been trademarked by a person named Tong Bruce Vang of Michigan - who is in no way associated with the website and not mentioned as the developer of Activive. Who is Tong Vang?
3. Two web sites claim that a "Health Advisor" is the spokesperson for Activive - there are two such "Spokespersons" named, neither of which is a doctor, clinical researcher, or scientist. Why isn't the Activive Clinical Doctor or Researcher used as the spokesperson?
4. False claims are made about a third party "Clinical Trial" that shows an unbelievable 90+% cure rate with no supporting data such as clinic name, research group or scientist, and details of Phase I, Phase II, and/or Phase III trials.
5. A picture of Dr. Linus Pauling is used without permission and is extremely misleading since Dr. Pauling does not endorse or recognize Activive as a treatment for any condition. Another lie.
6. All individual successes for Activive are from medically useless personal testimonials that are not recognized by the FDA, AMA, ot the CDC as valid product test data.
7. All web sites for Activive are closely controlled and prevent any negative feedback from victims of this scam. Why don't they want your feedback?
8. Activive websites list CNN, Reader's Digest, LA Times, New York Times, FOX News, and USA Today as publications that have 'reported' on this product - a check of their respective websites turns up no reference to Activive in any way, shape, or form. This is another blatant lie.
9. The Activie 'FDA approved prouction facility' appears to be a facility in India or somewhere in that area - not in the USA.
Use this product and you can expect two things - You will lose your money - and you will continue to suffer.
Do NOT use any treatment that can not be administered by your own Doctor - Your Doctor wants you to get better - if this stuff worked - he would use it.
The marketing people for Activive have their site very tight and it is difficult to find any REAL reviews of this product. I was very close to ordering it and after reading your review I am not going to spend that much money on a MIRACLE cure without alot more scientific evidence. It is a shame that companies like this prey on those that are suffering and desperate for a cure. It is interesting that they display that after 6 months there is a 90% cure rate. Of course by this time you are hooked into them for alot of money and there are no refunds after 90 days. So, they figure if you don't feel better after 3 months you will keep trying it and forget about a refund. Plus people with CFS are tired and it is hard to fight for anything. Anyway, thanks for the review !
The proof of the pie is in the eating. It is interesting to see that the two negative reviews you have on Activive were not from sufferers of FM or CFS. But is that surprising? Not in the least. May I recommend that those that have not tried out the product should not be speaking up about it.
I have been taking it for the past month having been very skeptical when I first came across it. I initially bought 1 bottle and have been pleasantly surprised. It has made a tremendous difference to my health and the symptoms are a lot more manageable now. I suffered greatly for four months before I started taking Activive.
My advice to all fellow sufferers out there, £25 per month is not exactly robbing a bank and I think its a small price to pay for such a revolutionary change in health experience. If it doesn't work for you in a month, you've only lost 25 quid but if it does, then you will be extremely thankful you did try it.
Before taking Activive, I was suffering from fatique. Just to get up and take a shower was a challenge. All daily activities became a challenge. I hated feeling tired every single day. I've been taking Activive for 4 months now and I feel young again. I am more active. I excercise every day for 1 1/2 hour without feeling achy all over, something I was unable to do before taking Activive. This is my story.
I have been taking activive for 1 month now and there is improvement in my CFS/Fibromyalgia aymptoms. I dont feel completely better but i do feel a lot better than i felt while taking anything that the doctors gave me that did no good at all.
I have more energy, less pain, and no headaches anymore. My somach problems from irritable bowel syndrome are almost gone. I have been sick since June 2007 and nothing else has made me feel better. Anything was worth a try. My doctor wouldn't give me anything for Pain and lyrica did not work. I had minimal blood tests due to no insurance and i will keep taking activive and let you know if i get comletely better or not. Monica Hammel
Activive has made a tremendous difference to my life. Those of you that suffer from FM should just try it. Afterall you don't have much to lose if you find it works for you. I will continue taking it for the foreseeable future and anticipate to feel even better as I continue to take it. The best recommendation is from someone who has benefited from using the product. Good luck !
TOTAL SCAM....that's it. I bought a bottle, took as directed for a month, with absolutely NO effects, good OR bad, to show for it. I may as well have been taking a placebo, and might have been for all I know. I'm a 15 yr sufferer of chronic fatigue (swollen lymph nodes, light to severe joint pain, chronic fatigue all day, etc...) and this product alleviated NONE of the maladies. The only thing it did was lighten my wallet to the tune of eighty bucks for one bottle.
And their money back guarantee? ONLY for unopened bottles, and even then, for ONLY one order return. So, as soon as you open one bottle, you bought it. Interestingly enough, all of the "activive review" sites have NO way for regular uses to post their experiences. Convenient, huh? They are all most likely either controlled or owned by Micronutra, in some fashion. Rob L. 6/4/2008
i was hesitant at first as i am on a fixed income but i was hurting so awfully bad i was willimg to try any thing. i was on them for about 6 months ,i still was hurting but not as much so i continued them and now its 3 years and i was feeling great until lately. when i ordered them on aug.3rd i never got them, so i spent another 110.00.and ordered more, they havent come yet. i am wondering if they will.SIGNED, STARTING TO HURT AGAIN 8/16/10