Do you have these thyroid symptoms?
How To Know if You Have a Thyroid Condition
Thyroid disease is a very serious matter affecting a lot of people in America. The list of thyroid symptoms is quite long, but it is important to recognize them to help catch your thyroid problem early on and treat it effectively. Thyroid symptoms will vary according to which type of thyroid disease you have: hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), or hyperthyroidism.
The highest risk group for hypothyroidism is women above the age of 35, so this demographic should always be on the lookout for the following hypothyroidism symptoms:
· Tiredness and weakness
· Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
· Dry hair
· Dry, pale skin
· Hair loss
· Increased sensitivity to the cold
· Muscle pains
· Easily irritated
· Loss of memory
· Irregular menstrual cycles
· Decreased sex drive
Although hyperthyroidism is less common than hypothyroidism, everyone should also be on the lookout for the following hyperthyroidism symptoms as well:
· Intolerance of heat
· Short of breath
· More frequent bowel movements
· Light or missed menstruation
· Rapid heart rate
· Shaky hands
· Weight loss
· Weak muscles
· Moist, warm skin
· Hair loss
· Staring at nothing
If you have any of the above thyroid symptoms, it’s important to contact your doctor and get checked out. If you don’t, it could lead to serious health problems. There are several effective treatments available.
Best Natural Hypothyroidism Treatment
Thyromine supports your body's natural ability to produce thyroid hormone. It helps to restore the body's optimal thyroid hormone level, and alleviate the symptoms of hypothyroidism, such as weight gain, low energy and depression. For most, using it for only a few weeks is enough to drastically reduce the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
So if you want a healthy thyroid gland and healthy levels of thyroid hormone, Thyromine seems to be the best option out there. Here are some of the customer reviews for Thyromine.
Where You Can Buy Thyromine
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Thyromine but I do know that you can purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
New Thyroid Support Articles
- Toxins In Antibacterial Soaps Damage Thyroids
- Pre-Eclampsia Increases Risk of Underactive Thyroid
- Pre-eclampsia Increases Risk of Thyroid Problems
- Do You Have any of these Thyroid Conditions?
- Is Your Thyroid Function Optimal?
- Do You Have an Under Active Thyroid Gland?
- Do you have the right thyroid levels?
- Do you have these thyroid symptoms?
- Overactive Thyroid Gland Treatment
- Low Thyroid