Dramatic Weight Loss Diet
A weight loss diet that was popular in the 1950s is making a comeback. It's called the Dramatic Weight Loss diet.
The routine involves rubbing a little cream on your wrists every day. The active ingredient in the cream is human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). This is the pregnancy hormone.
Dieters also eat only up to 500 calories a day of very specific foods. However, a study showed that those who dieted while using HCG cream lost no more weight than those taking a placebo while dieting.
As always, it is best to consult with a physician before trying any weight loss diets.
New Weight Loss Articles
- Drinking Water Helps Lose Weight
- Using Your Mind to Help You Lose Weight
- Moderate Weight Loss in the Obese Improves Heart Health
- The Perfect 10 Diet for Weight Loss
- Dramatic Weight Loss Diet
- Man Dies After Weight Loss Surgery
- Consumer Advocacy Group Wants Weight Loss Drug Banned
- Best Foods for Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery