Eating Fruit to Improve Your Skin
Eating plenty of fruit is a good way to improve the look and feel of your skin. Fruit contains 80 percent water, and getting a good amount of water is very important for the health of your skin.
Raw food advocates recommend eating nothing but whole fruit from breakfast to lunchtime. This gives the body more time to absorb the nutrients from the fruit. One hour before your lunch you can stop eating fruit.
For the best effect from fruits, be sure to eat them raw and not processed. Ready made juices do not count.
In addition to helping your skin look radiant, the daily fruit fast diet will slow the aging process and minimize the risk of disease.
New Skin Care Articles
- New Study Brings Hope For Skin Regeneration
- Facial Exercises to Improve the Appearance of Skin
- Gadgets to Reduce Wrinkles and Improve Skin
- Eating Fruit to Improve Your Skin
- How To Get Rid of Dark Skin
- The Root Causes of Stretch Marks
- Hives - Cure for Hives
- Foot Care Product PedEgg
- How To Remove & Prevent Stretch Marks
- Revitol Skin Care