Harvard Law School Graduate Creates Cure For Nail Fungus
A young Harvard Law School graduate is ready to become "the nail fungus king".
Jeff Treut has been battling toenail fungus since high school and has tried many different treatments, from complicated and expensive ones, to alternative remedies such as aloe vera and vicks vapour rub, but nothing worked. Medicines helped but were not a cure.
So the young man began his search for ingredients that work best on the problem. He began making his own cure in his parents basement.
It was trial and error for many years, as it takes several weeks for tretments to show any improvement and at least half a year for a significant change. Finally, he made a concoction that worked. His toenails cleared up, and he has only re-applied the liquid solution sporadically, and not at all in more than a year, without having the fungus return.
He started sharing his solution with family and friends who suffered from the ailment and they reported same results. He is now looking for a large cosmetic or pharmaceutical company to take his solution nationally, and plans to register it as a trade secret.
New Toenail Fungus Articles
- Harvard Law School Graduate Creates Cure For Nail Fungus
- NovaBay's Promising New Nail Fungus Treatment
- New Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Best Nail Fungus Medicine
- Do You Suffer from Nail Fungi?
- Looking for an Effective Onychomycosis Treatment?
- Do You Need Nail Fungus Medication?
- Are You Looking for Effective Nail Fungus Remedies?
- A Cure for Toenail Fungus?
- Best Toenail Fungus Treatment?