New Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
A doctor in San Antonio is using lasers to fight severe nail fungus. The procedure involves shining a Pinpointe laser through the affected toenail, which kills the fungus, without harming any tissue.
The treatment takes about 45 minutes and then the patient waits up to a year for the nails to grow back in. The fungus is completely gone and only one treatment is required. The treatment is about 85 percent effective and there are no side effects and very little pain.
The treatment costs about $950. For those who want more immediate results at a lower cost, there are some alternatives that may be better, such as herbal treatments.
New Toenail Fungus Articles
- Harvard Law School Graduate Creates Cure For Nail Fungus
- NovaBay's Promising New Nail Fungus Treatment
- New Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Best Nail Fungus Medicine
- Do You Suffer from Nail Fungi?
- Looking for an Effective Onychomycosis Treatment?
- Do You Need Nail Fungus Medication?
- Are You Looking for Effective Nail Fungus Remedies?
- A Cure for Toenail Fungus?
- Best Toenail Fungus Treatment?