NovaBay's Promising New Nail Fungus Treatment
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NYSE-Amex: NBY) recently announced that its Aganocide compounds have demonstrated strong antifungal activitiy in a preclinical infected nail model of onychomycosis.
The model tested the penetration of the nail and the strength of the compounds at killing the fungus. The compounds were able to to kill the fungi grown on the opposite side of the nail, which demonstrated great penetration.
Furthermore, the compounds demonstrated strong antifungal properties. This combination of properties represents a breakthrough, because many nail fungus treatments are not good at penetrating the nail.
Unfortunately, it will likely be several years before this product reaches the market assuming it is ever approved by the FDA. For those suffering from nail fungus now, there are some nonprescription all natural treatments that many have reportedly had a great deal of success using.
New Toenail Fungus Articles
- Harvard Law School Graduate Creates Cure For Nail Fungus
- NovaBay's Promising New Nail Fungus Treatment
- New Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Best Nail Fungus Medicine
- Do You Suffer from Nail Fungi?
- Looking for an Effective Onychomycosis Treatment?
- Do You Need Nail Fungus Medication?
- Are You Looking for Effective Nail Fungus Remedies?
- A Cure for Toenail Fungus?
- Best Toenail Fungus Treatment?